Job opening: Fabrication Manager Floating Foundations
Location: Milan (IT), Frederica (DK), Berlin (GER) and/or Home Office
Workplace: Hybrid (office and home-working)
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent employment
Job Description Summary
This position gives you the opportunity to play an essential role in managing the Floating Foundation Package for an Italian project. You are involved from development to financial close to actual execution/construction.
- Support the general development and qualification of offshore floating wind fabrication to improve efficiency and planning on future projects.
- Preparation of tender documentation.
- Select Fabrication Strategy.
- Select Fabrication Contractors
- Evaluation of proposed Contactors´ fabrication execution strategy.
- Manage and coordinate independent inspections and supervision by 3rd parties as part of the foundation prototype certification plan
- Determine and manage an experienced Quality Inspection Team to ensure that Contractor meets the contractual specifications.
- Establish and implement relevant Quality Activity Plans at respective fabrication contractors.
- Develop and implement numerous procedures and templates required throughout the entire fabrication process.
- Liaise with project team support to ensure efficient processing of Technical Queries and Non-Conformity Reports and alignment on technical solutions.
- Weekly reporting on progress, quality, risks to Foundation Package Manager and EPC Team.
- Strong focus on relevant HSE Management Systems.
- Secure alignment and regular communication with stakeholders.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in structural or mechanical engineering preferable, but not essential.
- You have a broad professional experience in management and supervision for the fabrication of offshore foundation structures. Experience of castings and forgings of large components is an advantage.
- You have a detailed understanding of project processes, and fabrication quality standards.
- You are characterized by a responsible and analytical approach that enables you to have a holistic overview even in a sometimes hectic environment.
- As a team player, you are outgoing, proactive and self-motivated, and you support and contribute to an open and trustworthy working environment.
- You are fluent in English and enjoy working with various international partners and suppliers.
We offer a competitive salary package for the position and the opportunity to work in a team with some of the best experts in the industry.
C2Wind encourages all candidates to apply, regardless of age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or ethnicity – we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please do not hesitate to contact Mikael Kærgaard at MIK@C2Wind.com and Juliane Seidel at JUS@C2Wind.com if you want to know more about the position.
Application to be send to jobs.c2wp@C2Wind.com