Working Student/Graduate or Assistant – Offshore Wind industry
Location: Berlin (GER) or Fredericia (DK)
Workplace: Hybrid (office and home-working)
Working hours: 20 hours a week (negotiable)
Employment type: Student/Graduate or Assistant (part-time)
Job Description Summary
As a working student or assistant, you´ll play an essential role in supporting projects within the offshore wind industry. You will also contribute to the growth of C2Wind by assisting in tasks related to developing the business.
You´ll be given the opportunity to learn, develop your skills and acquire respective know-how, techniques, methods and processes in the area of project management and business development.
- Operational assistance to the Technical Director and Head of Fabrication Consultancy.
- Support in tendering processes for services related to technical project management, fabrication surveillance and further QA/QC services.
- Assist with general administrative and organisational tasks arising from ongoing projects.
- Data, information acquisition, and analysis to support business development and new opportunities.
- Preparation of decision-making by elaboration of concepts and presentations.
- Bachelor or Master's student or degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar is preferable.
- Interest in offshore wind and support to the global renewable industry.
- Experience in offshore wind is advantageous but not a must.
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Fluent in English.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Availability to work up to 20 hours a week in flexible working conditions.
You may choose to be based at our office in Fredericia (DK) or in Berlin (GER).
C2Wind encourages all candidates to apply, regardless of age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or ethnicity – we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Application to be send to jobs.c2wp@C2Wind.com.